Saturday, March 28, 2015
From Los Angeles to Frankfurt
One day while sitting in my room again in Los Angeles, I contemplated on my need to travel alone. I knew it would be hard and I would be lonely which had a lot to do with feeling stuck around my comforts of family and friends. I needed to escape from this reality because everything was starting to unravel inside of me. I had travelled before but this time, it was going to be different. I was going to be facing the world alone and I would not have access to my friends nor would I have access to money after I ran out of it. I knew eventually, I would run out but when it would time to come home, I could call my mom and she would fund my ticket to get home except I wouldn't allow myself to choose that route on this trip. The feeling was uncertain of what I might do when money did run out to survive a long as possible without spending anything on travelling lavishly. I would look for hostels and stay on trains on my 60 day train ticket global pass instead of resting in towns for the night. I was finally ready to leave it all behind me. I knew this would be bigger than anything I had ever done before and something I really needed to do that. I had no expectations since i sought peace of mind away from my LA reality because my peace was more important to me than money, i left with no plan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment